V4L2 mini-summit Jun 2010
This wikipage provides details about the Video4Linux mini-summit held at Nokia Research Center in Helsinki, Finland on 14-16 Jun, 2010.
 Overall Goal
The main focus of the mini-summit was to discuss and take action on the SoC multimedia systems support/coverage on the Video4Linux2 specification. Some work is starting to be done, but still the idea of the mini-summit is to agree and discuss the remaining areas of improvement to have full power of hardware, meanwhile keeping an abstracted standard.
About 24 developers attended, including:
- Hans Verkuil (V4L2 co-maintainer, moderator)
- Mauro Carvalho Chehab (V4L maintainer)
- Hans de Goede (V4L developer)
- Guennadi Liakhovetski (V4L developer)
- Laurent Pinchart (V4L developer)
- Representatives from each of following companies:
+ Nokia. + Samsung. + Qualcomm. + Intel. + Texas Instruments. + ST-Ericsson. + Multimedia Solutions (MMS).
 Pre-summit Agenda
The agenda specified before the mini-summit can be found here:
Hans Verkuil (Moderator) final report on the mini-summit:
Submission of all presentations done & documents shared: