Following features/patchsets were merged in 3.1
- pm_runtime support
- Color Phase Rotation
- Move 'auto-update mode for manual update panels' functionality from omadss to omapfb driver.
- OMAP Display V4L2 fixes to make omap_vout.c operational on OMAP4.
 Following features/patchsets were merged in 3.0
- DSI driver support to support multiple instances (e.g. DSI1 and DSI2 for omap4)
- DSI low power feature (ULPS)
- NV 12 support in DSS driver
 Following features/patchsets were merged in 2.6.39
- Hwmod conversion of DSS2 - OMAP2/3
- Hwmod conversion of DSS2 - OMAP4
- Making DSS clock names common across all platforms
- Internal-clock-framework (calculation clock dividors for pixel clock for DSI1)
- Using hwmod opt-clocks for DSS
- Setting TAAL panel timings via bootargs
- Basic HDMI support (no HPD, Deep color, EDID)
- DVI support for Panda
 Upcoming features/patchsets
||Targeted kernel.org Release
||Status / Dependencies
| OMAP4 new feature||Pico DLP||3.2|| Patches are mostly ready. One bug in reset or shutdown sequence of the pico DLP chip. || Tomi, Mythri
| OMAP4 new feature||DSI OMAP4 support for DSI1 and DSI2 - command mode||3.2 ||OMAP DSS related changes were merged for 3.0, but the board-file related changes weren't accepted upstream, and need some consolidation changes. Tomi has some consolidation patches and will send them for review.||Archit, Tomi.
| OMAP4 new feature||HDMI rework for supporting multiple SOCs - OMAP4, Netra, OMAP5 ||3.2||Under review on community lists||Mythri
| OMAP4 new feature||HDMI advanced features (HPD, Extended-EDID)||3.2||-||Mythri
| OMAP4 new feature||DSI Video mode support||3.2||-||Archit, Tomi.
| OMAP4 new feature||video pipeline changes (video3, zorder)||3.2||Posted on LO.||Archit
| OMAP4 new feature||Setting scaling coefficients specific to OMAP4||3.2||-||Archit
| OMAP4 new feature||Write-back support||3.3||Design reviewed internally.||Nishant
| OMAP4 new feature||Interlace-support||?||-||-
| OMAP4 new feature||Pre-decimation||?||-||-
| OMAP4 new feature||V4L2: Any changes required to use videobuf2|| - ||Plan cancelled.||-
| OMAP4 new feature||V4L2: multi-planar support for NV12|| - ||Current users pass Y and UV buffers appended together. No plan to support passing of separate buffers.||-